Refund & Return Policy
For most products, buyers have 7 calendar days to notify the seller to return or exchange the item. The return period will expire 7 calendar days from the day on which the buyer receive the goods it has ordered. This only applies to returnable goods.
WHAT YOU CANNOT RETURN
Unless faulty, the following items are non-returnable and non-refundable:
- Anything that is made to your specific requirements, that is personalised or otherwise cannot be resold due to a made-to-order element.
- Perishable products (such as food or flowers).
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics.
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (such as cosmetics, undergarments or soap) where the seal is broken.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether or not an item is returnable before ordering.
REFUND OR EXCHANGE A PRODUCT
- You may ask for a refund or exchange products that have defects caused by the seller.
- Package the item up and send it back to the seller within 7 calendar days of receiving the product.
- Please do not destroy or throw away any product (even if it is faulty) before you have communicated with the seller and agreed that doing so would not affect any refund you may be entitled to.
- Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
- As the seller’s payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your payment card or bank account, within 14 working days of the day the returned/exchanged product is received by the seller.