Camdy is a gift marketplace where you can sell unique and personalised products to buyers around the world. In order to safeguard the interest of both our sellers and buyers, we expect you, as our partner, to observe our seller policy.
Understanding Camdy’s Limitation as a Marketplace
Camdy provides a venue for buyers and sellers to enter into a transaction. However, it is important to note that Camdy is not directly involved in the actual transaction. By selling on Camdy, you understand and agree that:
- It is up to you as a seller to ensure the sale is legally authorised, accurately describe your products, package them, ship them, insure them, offer warranty and after-sales service to the buyer;
- Camdy does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on Camdy or any content posted by sellers.
- Sellers use Camdy’s website, mobile applications and its services at their own risk.
What Can Be Sold on Camdy
We are looking for gift products that are innovative, of high quality and range variety. We emphasise on products that are very personal and meaningful such as those that can be personalised or customised to the need of the buyers.
As long as you offer something that is unique and not ordinary, we are always open to new product ideas to diversify our product portfolio.
For more details, please refer to our Curation Policy here.
What Cannot Be Sold on Camdy
Items and services that do not meet our criteria (please refer to our Curation Policy for more details), or that are prohibited, obscene, deemed offensive or infringing the rights of others are not allowed to be sold on Camdy.
Camdy reserves the absolute right to remove any listings that violate our policies. Camdy may also suspend or terminate your account for serious violations.
Representation of Your Shop and Its Products
Sellers are expected to uphold a high degree of honesty and transparency in their dealings with their customers. By selling on Camdy, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information on your profile page.
- Accurately represent your products and disclose necessary information. Users may flag listings for any misrepresentation or fraud.
- Honour your shop policies (e.g. delivery timeframe, return policy, etc.) and promises made to your customers.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. For more information, please click here.
- Not create duplicate shops.
- Not engage in fee avoidance. Read about fee avoidance here.
- Not upload content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, obscene, vulgar, false, deceptive, misleading or in violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights.
Customer Service Standard
We expect our sellers to provide and maintain a high standard of customer service. By selling on Camdy, you agree that you will:
- Honour the processing and delivery time that you specified on your product page. Sellers are obligated to deliver buyers’ order in a prompt manner, unless in exceptional circumstances or otherwise specified. Nobody likes getting a birthday gift a week late!
- Honour any other commitments you make in your store or product policies or descriptions. Nobody likes buying one thing and receiving something else!
- Respond to customers in a timely fashion.
- Fulfil your customer’s order according to reasonable requirements to the very best of your ability. In the event that you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer via your admin panel the soonest possible and cancel the transaction.
- Resolve any disputes with the buyer in a professional manner. In the event that a resolution cannot be reached, please contact Camdy Help Team for further assistance.
Communication Rules & Regulations
Communication on our platform may not be conducted for the following activities:
- Sending or spamming advertisements, promotions or other unsolicited materials.
- Harassing or abusing another seller.
- Causing disturbance to the business of another seller. For example:
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Discredit another seller when communicating with another Camdy user.
- Contacting someone after explicit request not to.
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) is enacted by the Malaysian government in 2010 to protect individual’s personal data in commercial transactions. Therefore, all sellers are required to adhere to PDPA in their communication on Camdy platform.
You may have access to buyer’s information as a result of transacting with that buyer. This information may only be used for Camdy-related communication or for Camdy-facilitated transactions. You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorised transactions. You may not add any Camdy user to your email or physical mailing list, or store and/or misuse any sensitive information without the explicit consent of the buyer.
Using Our Review System
Buyers can leave a review within 30 days from their item’s expected delivery date.
Reviews and seller’s response to reviews may not:
- Contain obscene, vulgar, racist, or offensive language.
- Contain private information.
- Contain advertising or spam.
- Contain any element of shilling or extortion. Any attempts to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation, bribery or offer of additional goods, services or compensation in exchange for a positive review will be severely dealt with.
- Undermine the integrity of Camdy’s review system.
Reviews must reflect the honest and unbiased opinions or experience of the buyers.