Vertical Script Drop Earrings - Personalised Own Name/ Word
- West Malaysia - RM7 get it within 3-5 working days from dispatch
- East Malaysia - RM7 get it within 3-5 working days from dispatch
- International Delivery - RM32 - RM68 available to Singapore,Brunei,Taiwan, Province of China,Hong Kong SAR China, and Japan.
The Vertical Script Drop Earrings falls elegantly along the jawline with a personalized script-lettering on one side and a minimalist silhouette on the other.
- Made of 925 Silver, distinctive piece plated with 18k gold options.
- Delicate asymmetric stud earrings.
- Earring bar measurement 20 mm x 45 mm
Whats inside the box?
All pieces are packaged in an individual box with a care guide and an Anti-Tarnish Polishing Cloth.
Jewelry Care Tips
Suitable for everyday wearing (can be worn when showering or washing hands). Avoid all contact with harsh chemicals or hard objects if possible. Always clean the handcrafted pieces before storing in dry place.
Why Sterling Silver Not Stainless Steel?
Gold and silver have been recognized as percious (valuable) metals,since ancient times, Silver is used to craft many fine jewelry pieces on the market today. The main advantage of sterling silver, then, is its aesthetic appearance. Sterling silver looks shinier and brighter, more luster. Silver is lasting and can be polished back to its original, sleek color. Simple regular care as easy as a fast rubdown. Stainless steel is more durable and not tarnish, but this comes at the cost of a duller and less shiny appearance. Sterling silver is very light. Silver itself is a light and soft metal, and the weight of the alloy mainly comes from the second metal. Stainless steel on the other hand, is much heavier. If you prefers something that is more precious in terms of value, sterling silver would be a better choice.