Luna Pave Adjustable Chain Bracelet
- Malaysia Peninsular - RM0 by Wednesday 24 July 2019
- Sabah/Sarawak - RM0 by Friday 26 July 2019
- International delivery not available.
Kelvin Gems Luna Pave Adjustable Chain Bracelet
Product : Bracelet
Brand : Kelvin Gems
Stone : Cubic Zirconia
Length : Adjustable Size
Clasp Material : 18k White Gold Plated
Clasp Type : Bead Clasp
Clasp Plating : 18K White Gold Plated
Resizable : Yes
Weight : 50g
Packaging: Premium Box
This product is packed in our Exclusive Jewellery Box by Kelvin Gems that holds jewellery well in place and is safe for shipping.
Bonus 1: Warranty
This purchase is entitled 3 months international product warranty from the date of purchase. We will also clean and polish your jewellery free of charge. Please keep your receipts for warranty
Sparkling, trendy blue eyes jewellery embrace lucky and sincere blessings.
Give your partner, families and friends a warm surprise, and show them your gratitude with these Luna jewelries.
Care Instruction for Plated Jewellery
Anything plated will eventually turn with time and wear. We do not recommended any plated item to be worn on a daily basis. We recommend:
– REMOVE AT NIGHT. Do not sleep with plated jewelry. Night sweat and extra rubbing against the skin will cause the plating to wear off faster.
– STORE LIKE ITEMS TOGETHER. Do not put gold plating and silver plating together. The different metals will cause each other to tarnish, fade and/or turn colors. Have different storage places for different colors of metals. Best to store in a dry area. Restroom is not an ideal place as the humidity thins the plating.
– DO NOT CLEAN WITH CHEMICALS. Plating is much more delicate than pure metals. Clean often to keep shine. Remove sweat and dirt that will cause items to fade. Use a damp cloth (not dripping wet) for cleaning. A hand towel works well. Wipe down gently, and use a clean towel to dry. When cleaning chains, hold the clasp and do not tug the chain or you run the risk of busting the clasp. For any jewelry part with stones, wipe gently; do not rub. Be careful with corners or edges that can catch the towel and damage the item. Do not use any chemicals to clean ANY plated item.