Graf Von Faber Castell Guilloche Fountain Pen
- Malaysia Peninsular - RM7 by Wednesday 23 January 2019
- International delivery not available.
The special fascination of these writing implements is due to the combination of high-quality rhodinization and a guilloche barrel. Rhodium is a precious metal that provides an extremely rigid and hard-wearing surface and, consequently, perceptible and lasting beauty.
The intricate hand-engraved guilloche pattern on the barrel forms a sophisticated contrast to the polished cap and grip zone.
- barrel is made of a single piece of material so that no screw joint interrupts the pure shape
- geometric lines and colours for a three dimensional effect
- spring-loaded metal clip, chromed and polished
- equipped with cartridge/ converter system
- converter separately available
- engravement text will be at the cover of the pen
Coral red - Medium
Black - Medium
Rhodium - Fine
Indigo - Fine, Medium
Cognac - Broad