EcoQuote Natural Pandan Leaves Multi-Purposes Pouch Handmade, Eco-Friendly, Sustainable & Great For Vegans
- Malaysia Peninsular - RM8 by Wednesday 26 February 2020
- Sabah/Sarawak - RM10 by Friday 28 February 2020
- International Delivery - RM12 - RM20 available to Singapore,Australia,Brazil,Cambodia,Hong Kong SAR China,India,Japan,Laos,Myanmar [Burma],Nepal,New Zealand,Philippines,South Korea,Taiwan,Thailand,Turkey,United States, and Vietnam.
- 100% handmade with love by our rural communities, homemade.
- Available in multicolor finishing, please select in options.
- Color finishing from 100% natural plant-based, batch by batch finishing may bit variance as the natural base
- Perfect for carrying straws, cutlery, serveware, cosmetic, toiletry, pencil pouch or any you can think of
Pandan leaves is Asia's natural super material, natural remedy, natural insects repellent, culinary use, natural coloring...
Pandanus amaryllifolius is a tropical plant in the Pandanus (screwpine) genus, which is commonly known as pandan (/ˈpændən/), and is used widely in South Asian and Southeast Asian cooking as a flavoring.
Pandan reaches maturity fast & widely cultivate.
It does not require heavy processing with machines and chemicals and does not require the use of toxic pesticides while growing.
Fast-growing, self-renewing and requires less water, helping to reduce deforestation.
Can be stained or painted and looks beautiful in its natural states.
Produces more oxygen per square foot than most trees