EcoQuote iPhone 6 / 6s Plus Phone Case Bamboo & Cork Eco-Friendly Material, Sustainable & Great for Vegan
- Malaysia Peninsular - RM8 by Monday 2 March 2020
- Sabah/Sarawak - RM10 by Wednesday 4 March 2020
- International Delivery - RM15 - RM20 available to Singapore,Australia,Brazil,Brunei,Cambodia,Hong Kong SAR China,India,Japan,Laos,Myanmar [Burma],Nepal,New Zealand,Philippines,South Korea,Taiwan,Thailand,Turkey,United States, and Vietnam.
For iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus
**Phone not included
Hard PC: shell type case, minimalist
TPU Flexible: 360-degree full protection
Key features / Highlights:
- Bamboo & Cork materials are prepared by handcraft
- Minimalist in design
- Eco-friendly handmade from Bamboo material
- Water, fungus & stain resistant, long lasting as in natural
- Sustainable alternative fashion styling
- Very unique handmade craft, perfect for that special someone
- Special, contemporary, vegan friends will love it!
Bamboo absorbs 35% more carbon dioxide per hectare than equivalent trees. Most bamboo grows well without the use of pesticides or fertilizers and so growing it doesn't contribute to these chemicals entering groundwater. Of course, it is also biodegradable.
Bamboo reaches maturity fast in 3-5 years, less water requires than trees to grow and produced more oxygen. Excellent natural strength and durable. It does not require heavy processing with machines and chemicals.
Cork is not only an eco-friendly and cruelty-free product and looks incredible in our opinion of course.
Cork is an impermeable buoyant material, the phellem layer of bark tissue that is harvested for commercial use primarily from Quercus suber (the Cork Oak). Cork is composed of suberin, a hydrophobic substance and, because of its impermeable, buoyant, elastic, and fire retardant properties, it is used in a variety of products, the most common of which is wine stoppers but now our products:-)