EcoQuote Gym Sacks/Drawstring Bag Handmade Eco-Friendly Cork Material for Vegan
- Malaysia Peninsular - RM8 by Friday 28 February 2020
- Sabah/Sarawak - RM10 by Wednesday 4 March 2020
- International Delivery - RM10 - RM20 available to Singapore,Australia,Brazil,Brunei,Cambodia,Hong Kong SAR China,India,Japan,Laos,Myanmar [Burma],Nepal,New Zealand,Philippines,South Korea,Taiwan,Thailand,Turkey,United States, and Vietnam.
Key features / Highlights:
- Dimension: Width 35 x Length 44 x Height 3 (cm). For reference only, the handcrafted item may bit variance
- Eco-friendly handmade from cork material, oak tree's skin but tree survived.
- Water, fungus & stain resistant, long lasting as in natural protect the oak tree.
- Cork is elastic with supple touch.
- Natural properties such as impermeable buoyant, hydrophobic & fire retardant.
- Sustainable alternative fashion styling
- Very unique handmade craft, perfect for that special someone or occasions
- Special, contemporary, vegan friends will love it!
Cork is not only an eco-friendly and cruelty-free product and looks incredible in our opinion of course.
Cork is an impermeable buoyant material, the phellem layer of bark tissue that is harvested for commercial use primarily from Quercus suber (the Cork Oak). Cork is composed of suberin, a hydrophobic substance and, because of its impermeable, buoyant, elastic, and fire retardant properties, it is used in a variety of products, the most common of which is wine stoppers but now our products:-)
Cork Oak Tree (Quercus Suber)
The cork oak forests are some of the most biodiverse forests on the planet, they protect the land from desertification, home to endangered species. The cork oak is the only tree on the planet that can have it's bark completely removed without hurting or killing the lovely tree. Using cork ensures that the forests are economically viable which leads to them being taken care of and maintained. Not only does the extraction of cork ensure the survivability of these extremely bio-diverse ecosystems but harvested cork oaks take in 300-500% more CO2 than un-stripped trees while the bark regenerates itself. Using cork helps rid the environment of harmful CO2! In our mind, they are something worth fighting for.
Using cork comes with a host of benefits that make it the ideal choice to use in fashion. We hope using animal skins becomes a thing of the past and that we can help, if even just a little bit, move the world forward by using cork!
By choosing cork you are actually joining in our mission to increase its use in not only in fashion but all industries. Increased demand for cork protects these vital and ensure that they survive and are sustained for years to come.