EcoQuote Charcoal Infused Biodegradable Natural Bamboo Toothbrush Eco Friendly & Sustainable
- Malaysia Peninsular - RM8 by Wednesday 25 September 2019
- Sabah/Sarawak - RM10 by Friday 27 September 2019
- International Delivery - RM12 - RM20 available to Singapore,Australia,Brazil,Brunei,Cambodia,Hong Kong SAR China,India,Japan,Laos,Myanmar [Burma],Nepal,New Zealand,Philippines,South Korea,Taiwan,Thailand,Turkey,United States, and Vietnam.
Benefits of Bamboo Toothbrush:
- Infused Charcoal Soft Bristles
- Handmade With Natural Bamboo
- No chemical use for finishing, safe for kids
- Pair with our stylish travel case for value addition to your travel or the daily commute
- Our stylish case also can keep tea leaves, coffee or whatever you can think off:-)
- Naturally contains a substance called bamboo-kun, which is an antimicrobial agent that gives it a natural resistance to pests and fungi.
- It is Vegan-friendly, BPA-free, lead-free, phthalates-free, & guilt-free
- Compostable & Recycle-able
- Free Shipping Worldwide above usd25
Looking forward to your next brushing session? So exciting:-)
Made of natural bamboo, our toothbrushes are recycle-able, compostable and most importantly sustainable. Just the right size for any member of the family.
The bamboo toothbrush is the natural toothbrush alternative to plastic toothbrushes. This small change in your daily routine can help reduce the plastic waste that washed up on beaches all over the world.
Imagine the amount of plastic you will keep out of the environment by choosing to use EcoQuote’s biodegradable toothbrush. One simple choice creates a powerful positive change for the environment; just by brushing better. This bamboo toothbrush will not only make your smile better but the planet better too.
The handle is made from 100% natural bamboo and the bristles are infused with bamboo charcoal. You get a light, yet solid and naturally antimicrobial toothbrush that will leave your teeth and conscience super clean.
It is recyclable, compostable and biodegradable
Bamboo is a fast-growing grass actually. This means your everyday toothbrush has just become one of the most renewable items you use daily.
This beautiful bamboo toothbrush will last as long as a regular toothbrush.
Replace every 3 months or so. The best part is you can put this one if your compost, use it as a marker for your organic kale or any veggies. Your
plastic toothbrush sadly goes on polluting for 1000s of years if not longer.
when you’re done, pull out the bristles and pop them into your home compost kit or into a recycle bin.
The ecological toothbrush is here! Imagine that plastic that you can keep out of landfills by choosing to use this biodegradable toothbrush. Even more, if you tell a friend or better yet buy them one too. These do make the perfect eco-friendly gift or addition to an eco-tourism hotel.
This is a vegan-friendly toothbrush (like all of them) and is a nylon-based bristle infused with bamboo charcoal. The handle is all bamboo and not glued. If you see large and shaped ones they are probably glued.
Powerful change for the environment just by brushing better.
Bamboo absorbs 35% more carbon dioxide per hectare than equivalent trees. Most bamboo grows well without the use of pesticides or fertilizers and so growing it doesn't contribute to these chemicals entering groundwater. Of course, it is also biodegradable.
Bamboo reaches maturity fast in 3-5 years, less water requires than trees to grow and produced more oxygen. Excellent natural strength and durable. It does not require heavy processing with machines and chemicals.
#ecofriendly #bamboo #toothbrush #biodegradable #natural #handmade #vegan #compostable #recycle-able #sustainable #environmentfriendly #handmade #gift #special #unique