Basque Burnt Cheesecake
- West Malaysia - RM15 get it within 1-2 working days from dispatch
- International delivery not available.
This traditional crustless cheesecake originates from the Basque locale of France, hence the name. Its flaky yet lovely burnt exterior that comes with a bitter aftertaste, combined with the super velvety interior that is oh so sweet, make this cake a perfectly balanced dessert or as the Basque-speakers called it, “etxeko biskotxa” which means “cake of the house”.
*Cake Size : +- 1.0kg ; 8inch (Serve +- 12pax)
*Ingredients : Cheese, egg, flour, gelatin, milk, oil, salt, sugar
*Allergens : Cow's milk, eggs, wheat
- Min 1 booking day in advance for weekends.
- Delivery available both on Weekdays and Weekends EXCEPT Public Holiday
- Delivery coverage area: Kuala Lumpur & Selangor ONLY (delivery to and beyond Sepang, Kuala Langat, Kapar, Denai Alam, and Rawang are NOT AVAILABLE)
- Delivery to and beyond Putrajaya, Semenyih, Bangi, Klang, Shah Alam, Sungai Buloh, and Selayang, requires 2 DAYS ADVANCE order.
- Delivery Time Frame: Weekdays (9am-6pm) & Weekends (9am-1pm)
-Room temperature/air-conditioned room
-One month in freezer, 3 days in chiller